TTB: Episode 053: Liquid Fecal Excrement
The Two Bobs episode 53 for Monday, February 19, 2018:
- Rob predrank tonight so it should be an interesting episode.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed an Imperial Doughnut Break from Eviltwin Brewing. http://eviltwin.dk/Imperial-Doughnut-Break
- Robert suckled the teet of an Old Dominion Imperial Stout from 2 Silos Brewing. http://2silosbrewing.com/our-beers/
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we can’t help you if you’re randomly attacked by a gang of squirrels.
- The Bobs received a nice iTunes review from Tim Hillesheim from “USA”, reminding them how awesome they are at podcasting.
- Rob’s dream has come true. Pizza has officially been deemed a healthier breakfast food than cereal by a real diet professional type of person. http://www.chicagotribune.com/dining/sns-dailymeal-1868354-healthy-eating-pizza-healthier-breakfast-cereal-20180126-story.html
- We all know that shitting and smartphone use go hand-in-hand. Apparently it’s unhealthy but The Bobs don’t care because science isn’t the boss of them. Besides, they balance everything out with large amounts of healthy pizza. https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/smartphone-toilet-health-risks
- Grab your nuts because The Bobs are bringing you a DOUBLE DOSE of CRAZY NEWS this week!
- Don’t use airline in-flight blankets unless you’re Japanese…I mean…you love feces. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nicole-byer-in-flight-blanket-story-conan_us_5a7ab777e4b07af4e81f35ca
- A Perfect 10 model candidate in Detroit trains squirrels to attack her ex-boyfriend. This is obviously legitimate news and The Bobs are shocked that this isn’t being more widely covered. http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/woman-arrested-for-training-squirrels-to-attack-her-ex-boyfriend/
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!