TTB: Episode 18: Betty White Is Not Dead
The Two Bobs episode 18 for Monday, May 15, 2017:
- We are excited to announce that The Two Bobs is now part of the BS Podcast Network! Visit http://www.bspodcastnetwork.com for more info and to check out their entire arsenal of kickass shows.
- In honor of Mother’s Day, The Bobs had a very special guest on the show: Elderly Listener (aka Rob’s Mom).
- What are we drinking?
- Elderly Listener put her dentures in and enjoyed a Pineapple Beach by Funky Buddha Brewery https://funkybuddhabrewery.com/our-beers/year-round/pineapple-beach
- Rob took down a Porter by Founders Brewing Co. https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/porter/
- Robert drank a Devil’s Backbone Striped Bass Pale Ale http://dbbrewingcompany.com/beers/striped-bass-pale-ale/
- More bidet talk because Robert still hasn’t gotten over canceling his previous Amazon order.
- A brewery made beer out of urine collected at a music festival! You should try some–and let us know how it is–because we sure the hell aren’t drinking any of it. https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/norrebro-bryghus-microbrewery-in-denmark-made-beer-using-human-urine
- Woman gets drunk on vanilla extract. Bonus topic: Vanilla extract contains beaver anus. http://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories/littering-investigation-leads-to-dui-arrest/520939538
- Chinese man shoves a live eel up his butt to cure constipation. Shockingly, things don’t go well. https://www.foodbeast.com/news/mister-eel
- Wedding officiant blows chunks in the middle of a wedding ceremony. ‘Nuff said. https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/officiant-vomits-during-wedding-vows
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.