TTB: Episode 21: Don’t Point Your Probes In My Direction
The Two Bobs episode 21 for Monday, June 5, 2017:
- Adulting is hard.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Red ‘n’ Black Porter by Frederic Robinson https://www.robinsonsbrewery.com/store/red-n%27-black-porter/c-24/p-2029
- Robert slurped down a Terrapin Wake-n-Bake Coffee Oatmeal Imperial Stout http://terrapinbeer.com/portfolio-item/wake-n-bake/
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33
- Send us your beer recommendations! We have social things you can post to, or just email us at email@example.com
- To prove that The Bobs are real people with real opinions, Kathy Griffin vs. Donald Trump happened and we talked about it! http://ew.com/news/2017/06/02/kathy-griffin-donald-trump-broke-me/
- Not to be outdone by Kathy Griffin, Tiger Woods got hammered and went for a drive. The police didn’t appreciate it as much as we did though. http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/31/us/tiger-woods-dui-arrest-dashcam-video/
- Are there aliens on Earth? One filthy rich whackjob thinks there are. The Bobs are indifferent as long as the aliens keep their probes pointed in the other direction. https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/30/15712270/robert-bigelow-ufo-aliens-60-minutes-aerospace
- Crazy news stories!
- California lady truly believes she’s in a gay marriage with a train station. You can’t make this shit up. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4542466/San-Diego-woman-says-married-Santa-Fe-station.html
- Scary, machete-wielding clown pisses people off on the shoulder of a busy expressway. Somehow passes psychiatric exam. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/creepy-highway-clown_us_5927c118e4b06f6080536aa5
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.