TTB: Episode 25: We’re Practically Famous
The Two Bobs episode 25 for Monday, July 3, 2017:
- Rob’s three year-old son gives everyone a heartwarming intro. He’s a little terrorist but he’s cute.
- Baseball…because it’s baseball. (Not a fan? Too bad. It’s America’s effing past time!)
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob drank a couple of CEO Stout’s by Right Hand Brewery. https://www.rightbrainbrewery.com/21/the-beer-list
- Robert enjoyed some especially hoppy Cigar City Jai Alai IPA https://cigarcitybrewing.com/beer/jai-alai-ipa/ (recommended by Lori A.) and then an Aces High American Pale Ale by Bad Wolf Brewing Co. https://badwolfbrewingcompany.com/beers/aces-high
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33
- Scary caller didn’t grace us with a voicemail this week. He’s probably out on work release.
- The Bobs are famous! Real celebrities follow our podcast. No, it isn’t Jaden Smith.
- Disgusting people have jobs too, and sometimes they do shit that grosses out their co-workers. In true TTB fashion, we elaborate with enough detail to make you contemplate quitting your job and never leaving your house again. You’re welcome. https://www.buzzfeed.com/genamourbarrett/of-the-grossest-most-disgusting-things-that-have
- Crazy news story! Someone steals a real human toe used to make cocktails and everyone gets bent out of shape. Good news! They eventually get the toe back. https://www.buzzfeed.com/genamourbarrett/of-the-grossest-most-disgusting-things-that-have
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.