TTB: Episode 27: Rob Loves Game of Thrones
The Two Bobs episode 27 for Monday, July 17, 2017:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Mackinac Island Fudge Stout by Arbor Brewing Co. http://www.arborbrewing.com/beers/mackinac-island-fudge-stout/
- Once the fudge stout was down the hatch, he cracked open a Rochester Red Ale from Rochester Mills Beer Co. http://www.beercos.com/our-beer/year-round-beers/rochester-red-ale-beer/
- Robert couldn’t figure out what he wanted but eventually settled on The Poet from New Holland Brewing. http://newhollandbrew.com/our-beer/the-poet/
- Literally follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33. We welcome stalkers!
- Scary caller left a voicemail! We’d be worried if he didn’t.
- Robert cheated on Rob with another podcaster this week and made a guest appearance on The Dad Chronicle. Give it a listen. It’s cool shit, especially if you’re a dad or a creep. https://thedadchronicle.podbean.com
- Also listen to Alex’s other show, Geek:30 Happy Hour, at http://geekthirtypodcast.podbean.com
- Game of Thrones is back. In the usual TTB fashion, Rob gave Robert a bunch of shit for not watching it. Robert posed an unanswerable question.
- More feedback from our “gross shit that people do at the office” segment from episode 25.
- Would you like a handy list of the unhealthiest menu items at popular food chains? Well, you’re getting one either way. https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/unhealthy-food-menu-items-most-popular-chain-restaurants
- Gordon Ramsay is eating pineapple on pizza for charity. He’s a much better man than Rob. http://time.com/4847819/gordon-ramsay-pineapple-pizza/
- Where would the world be without crazy news? We hope to never find out. This week’s serving involves a Chick-Fil-A, a crazy woman impersonating a federal agent, and a healthy dose of obscenities. http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/267163075-story
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.