TTB: Episode 29: Sausage Missile
The Two Bobs episode 29 for Monday, August 7, 2017:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob slurped down a Rise of the Mayan Dog by Thirsty Dog Brewing Co. http://www.thirstydog.com
- Robert indulged on a Rise Up Stout by Evolution Craft Brewing Co. http://www.evolutioncraftbrewing.com
- If you don’t follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 we can’t be friends anymore.
- Our friends over at Color Me Dead mentioned us on their podcast. They’re awesome, especially if you’re into true crime shit!
- We got some great feedback on our nerdy iPhone segment from TTB028. To those who participated: Thanks! To those who didn’t: We’ll let it slide this one time as an exception.
- Rob got a really cool big people sound machine called Snooz. Check it out at http://www.getsnooz.com!
- Lots of people deserve to be slapped in the head, but these 23 guys and gals set the bar pretty high. http://diply.com/people-who-deserve-slap
- Crazy news! The Bobs are known for liking sausage (not as much as pizza though, but pizza with sausage sounds like the best of both worlds) but this Florida family could have done without 15 pounds of it pelting their roof in the middle of the night. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sausage-roof-florida_us_59724f78e4b00e4363df57fb
Leave us a message at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit thetwobobs.com for our contact information.
Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.