TTB: Episode 30: Four-Legged Undies
The Two Bobs episode 30 for Monday, August 14, 2017:
- Rob found Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups coffee creamer, proving that miracles DO happen. https://www.today.com/food/reese-s-peanut-butter-cups-coffee-creamer-t114773
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Sumatra Mountain Brown by Founders Brewing Co. https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/sumatra-mountain-brown/
- Robert nursed a Starr Hill Resinate Imperial Red IPA. http://starrhill.com/brews/resinate/
- If you don’t follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 we can’t be friends anymore.
- Scary Caller is on vacation. Don’t blame us; we didn’t authorize it.
- Walmart apparently is in hot water for yet another misguided marketing ploy. http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/09/news/companies/walmart-guns-back-to-school/index.html
- “Fat girl costumes” in 2014 http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/28/living/walmart-costume-controversy/index.html
- Walmart isn’t the only one not paying attention! The Two Bobs discuss other design fails: http://www.boredpanda.com/funny-crappy-design-fails/
- Crazy news! Amazon sells two-person undies. Stop what you’re doing and buy a pair (and send The Bobs photos). http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/two-person-undies-reviews_us_5988cea7e4b0d79373893fca
Leave us a message at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit thetwobobs.com/contact for our contact information.
Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.