TTB: Episode 39: Cheetos Are Not Chips
The Two Bobs episode 39 for Monday, October 30, 2017:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob took down a Figure It Out by Griffin Claw. It was delicious but you’ll probably never know because it was a single batch brew. https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/32166/251810/
- Robert assaulted a Naughty Neighbor by Nickel Brook Brewing Co. Fortunately they have nothing to do with Canadian rock band Nickelback. They’re utterly terrible unlike the beer, which was pretty damn good. https://nickelbrook.com/our-beers/core-beers/naughty-neighbour/
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or you’ll be sleeping with the fishes.
- The Bobs have a late night tonight on account of the iPhone X (Pronounced “ten”, not “ex”; don’t be “that guy”.) preorder. Apple still hasn’t figured out that the world runs on Eastern Standard Time so ordering starts at 3:00 AM. Stay tuned next week to see how this late night shit show played out!
- Are Cheetos chips? The Bobs are calling B.S. on the whole idea.
- Are The Bobs assholes? They take to the Internet for an official decision. Don’t agree with the results? You’re stupid and nobody asked you! https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/how-much-of-an-asshole-are-you
- CRAZY NEWS! This insane chick set her ex-boyfriend’s house on fire and tried to stab him…over a teddy bear. Too bad you can’t bring stuffed animals with you to prison. http://nypost.com/2017/10/23/woman-accused-of-setting-exs-home-on-fire-over-teddy-bear/
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!