TTB: Best of, Vol. 4
Best of TTB, Volume 4 for Monday, November 27, 2017:
- The Bobs took the week off to spend Thanksgiving with their loved ones. It’s not that they don’t love you; they just love turkey-induced food comas more.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Victory at Sea by Ballast Point. https://www.ballastpoint.com/beer/victory-at-sea/
- Robert impressed us all by drinking a beer he’s never had on the show before: a Marbury American Wheat Ale by Mustang Sally. http://msbrewing.com/beers/our-beers/
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or you might not live to hear next week’s TTB episode.
- Enough bullshit for today. Time for some “best of” goodness!
- For our first clip we revisit TTB033: Socks At The Beach. The Bobs aren’t above judging people and the discussion almost ends the show. Kidding! Nothing is going to end the show. Ever.
- Our second clip is stolen straight out of TTB039: Cheetos Are Not Chips. Are The Bobs assholes? They take to the Internet for an official decision. Don’t agree with the results? You’re stupid and nobody asked you! https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/how-much-of-an-asshole-are-you
- In honor of the Thanksgiving holiday, we turn to TTB037: Girthy Egg Rolls for our last clip. Crazy news! A pumpkin spice air freshener causes a hazmat scare at a Baltimore school. These are the people educating our children. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/pumpkin-spice-hazmat-scare_us_59d6e5bce4b0f6eed34f562c?section=us_weird-news
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!