TTB: Episode 51: Emotional Support Peacock
The Two Bobs episode 51 for Monday, February 5, 2018:
- A special thanks to those who participated in our Facebook Live broadcast last week! To those who didn’t, you’re dead to us.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob had a Short’s S’more Stout. It was like making love to a s’more bathed in alcohol. https://www.shortsbrewing.com/beers/smore-stout/
- Robert had an equally intense love making session with his Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar. https://www.rogue.com/beers/hazelnut-brown-nectar
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll train our emotional support peacock to shit on your doorstep.
- A women does yoga on an airplane in mid-flight. The fact that she’s probably batshit crazy almost overshadowed the fact that she was wearing extremely tight leggings. What a shame! http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/01/29/woman-doing-yoga-on-plane-sparks-debate-this-isnt-ur-living-room.html
- Speaking of batshit crazy, another basket case’s emotional support peacock is denied entry onto a Delta flight, sparking even more controversy than mid-flight yoga. Should people who require “emotional support animals” even be allowed to fly? The Bobs chime in. http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/01/30/woman-denied-emotional-support-peacock-on-united-flight.html
- Here are some of the strangest things flight attendants have seen on the job. Kind of makes you wonder why people fly in the first place. http://www.businessinsider.com/weirdest-things-flight-attendants-have-seen-2017-4
- The Bobs deliver an unprecedented third straight week of CRAZY NEWS!
- Police pull over a car and oranges come tumbling out. https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/30/europe/spain-orange-in-cars-trnd/index.html
- A guy breaks into a random business, strips off clothes, and accidentally calls 911 on himself. Some call him an idiot, some call him Robert on a Tuesday. http://www.pennlive.com/news/2018/01/burglar_accidentally_called_91.html
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!